Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is currently in concussion protocol on Monday.
Chad Henne could be Kansas City's starting quarterback in AFC's Championship matchup against the Buffalo Bills if Mahomes is unable to clear protocol by Sunday. According to head coach Andy Reid, the Chiefs will "see how he does the next couple of days" before a decision is made.
In Kansas City's previous matchup against the Bills, Mahomes produced 21 completions for 225 yards and two touchdowns and ten rushing attempts for 36 yards for a total 20.6 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021