Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes will remain in the concussion protocol on Tuesday, and his availability for Sunday's AFC Championship against the Buffalo Bills is up in the air.
Mahomes reportedly cleared "some big steps" on Monday but is still in the concussion protocol. According to Schefter, it is still too early to say with any certainty that Mahomes will definitely play against Buffalo.
The Chiefs are 3.0-point favorites over the Bills in Sunday's AFC Championship game. Their implied team total of 28.75 is the highest team total on this weekend's two-game slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021