Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle) is not practicing Wednesday.
Davis injured his ankle in the first quarter of Saturday's win over the Baltimore Ravens. His status is uncertain for Sunday's AFC title game against the Kansas City Chiefs. If Davis can't play, there could be a larger workload for John Brown. The Bills would also likely use fewer three-wide sets.
Davis leads the Bills with an average depth of target of 17.4 yards. He's also first on the team with an average of 9.9 yards per target. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Bills currently have a team total of 26.0 points against the Chiefs.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021