Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle) is not practicing Wednesday.
Davis injured his ankle in the first quarter of Saturday's win over the Baltimore Ravens. His status is uncertain for Sunday's AFC title game against the Kansas City Chiefs. If Davis can't play, there could be a larger workload for John Brown. The Bills would also likely use fewer three-wide sets.
Davis leads the Bills with an average depth of target of 17.4 yards. He's also first on the team with an average of 9.9 yards per target. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Bills currently have a team total of 26.0 points against the Chiefs.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021