Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday
Green Bay Packers running back AJ Dillon was a limited participant in practice Wednesday afternoon.
Dillon is dealing with a quadricep injury, and after head coach Matt LaFleur said he was "hopeful" that the rookie rusher would be able to suit up in the NFC Championship Game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he got in a limited practice session. That's a good sign as to Dillon's potential availability, but continue to keep an eye on his status over the next few days.
Our models project Dillon for 17.0 rushing yards, 2.0 receiving yards, 0.1 total touchdowns and 2.8 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers officially arrives at Packers camp July 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- A.J. Dillon to be utilized 'a lot more' in Packers offense July 19th, 2021