Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
According to head coach Bruce Arias, Brown's status is day-to-day after the veteran was unable to participate in Wednesday's practice. Expect Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller to see more snaps against a stingy Packers' secondary allowing 25.5 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season if Brown is limited or sidelined on Sunday.
Brown's current projection includes 4.2 receptions for 46.4 yards on 6.6 targets.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (knee) practices in full on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021