Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones said he's "feeling better than last week."
Jones played through a quad injury in the Divisional Round but managed to avoid any setbacks. He may take back over for Leonard Fournette as the Buccaneers' lead back in Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Green Bay Packers. Jones rushed 23 times for 113 yards and 2 touchdowns versus the Packers back in Week 6 but Fournette was inactive with an ankle injury.
numberFire's models currently project RoJo for 11.4 touches and 8.8 FanDuel points in the NFC title game. Fournette is projected for 14.9 touches. The Packers allowed the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position during the regular season.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021