Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones said he's "feeling better than last week."
Jones played through a quad injury in the Divisional Round but managed to avoid any setbacks. He may take back over for Leonard Fournette as the Buccaneers' lead back in Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Green Bay Packers. Jones rushed 23 times for 113 yards and 2 touchdowns versus the Packers back in Week 6 but Fournette was inactive with an ankle injury.
numberFire's models currently project RoJo for 11.4 touches and 8.8 FanDuel points in the NFC title game. Fournette is projected for 14.9 touches. The Packers allowed the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position during the regular season.
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021