Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley is not on the injury report for the AFC Championship Game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Beasley was targeted twice but came up empty in the Bills' win over the Baltimore Ravens. Gabriel Davis (ankle) started the week with a DNP, so Beasley may see an expanded role if the deep threat is limited or unavailable. Beasley caught 4 passes on 7 targets for 45 yards and a touchdown versus the Chiefs back in Week 6.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 6.5 targets and 9.5 FanDuel points on Sunday. The Chiefs allowed the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position during the regular season.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021