Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley is not on the injury report for the AFC Championship Game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Beasley was targeted twice but came up empty in the Bills' win over the Baltimore Ravens. Gabriel Davis (ankle) started the week with a DNP, so Beasley may see an expanded role if the deep threat is limited or unavailable. Beasley caught 4 passes on 7 targets for 45 yards and a touchdown versus the Chiefs back in Week 6.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 6.5 targets and 9.5 FanDuel points on Sunday. The Chiefs allowed the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position during the regular season.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021