Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs (oblique) started the week with a limited practice for Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Bills have been limiting Diggs' reps throughout the playoffs, so this isn't anything new. He cleared 100 yards in each of the first two games, totaling 14 catches on 20 targets for 234 yards and 2 touchdowns. The Chiefs held Diggs to 6 catches for 46 yards and a touchdown on 8 targets when the two teams faced back in Week 6.
numberFire's models project Diggs for 11.2 targets and 16.3 FanDuel points in the Conference Championship round. That is the most targets and second-most FanDuel points projected among wide receivers playing in Sunday's games.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp July 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense July 1st, 2021
- Zack Moss has path to Bills' three-down role July 1st, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021