Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) will be a game-time decision against the Green Bay Packers in Sunday's NFC Championship Game, head coach Bruce Arians announced.
Brown hasn't practiced this week and Arians says he won't need to in order to play on Sunday. "He's a veteran," Arians said. "He knows what he's doing." If Brown is inactive or on some sort of snap count, it could lead to more snaps and targets for Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson.
numberFire's models project Brown for 6.6 targets and 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has added the second-fewest Reception Net Expected Points per target among Buccaneers wideouts since making his team debut in Week 9. The Packers allowed the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position during the regular season.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021