Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) will be a game-time decision against the Green Bay Packers in Sunday's NFC Championship Game, head coach Bruce Arians announced.
Brown hasn't practiced this week and Arians says he won't need to in order to play on Sunday. "He's a veteran," Arians said. "He knows what he's doing." If Brown is inactive or on some sort of snap count, it could lead to more snaps and targets for Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson.
numberFire's models project Brown for 6.6 targets and 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has added the second-fewest Reception Net Expected Points per target among Buccaneers wideouts since making his team debut in Week 9. The Packers allowed the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position during the regular season.
- Jaguars' Zay Jones (ankle) questionable for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (foot) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 4 matchup versus Packers September 30th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow (concussion) remains out for Raiders in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) ruled out in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) game-time decision for Buccaneers in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 4's matchup versus Kansas City September 30th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring, rest) DNP on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring) back at practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Bucs' Julio Jones (knee) inactive in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Bucs' Breshad Perriman (knee) expected to play in Week 3 September 25th, 2022