Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) cleared to play in Sunday's AFC Championship
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will play in Sunday's AFC Championship contest against the Buffalo Bills.
Mahomes will be active against the Bills after Kansas City's star quarterback cleared league protocol. In an underrated matchup against a Buffalo unit allowing 19.4 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks this regular season, our models project Mahomes to score 22.7 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Mahomes' current projection includes 24.5 completions for 284.6 yards and 2.2 touchdowns.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021