Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley (knee) will play in Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Beasley's full practice on Friday a great sign after Buffalo's primary slot receiver was previously limited on Thursday with a knee injury. In a difficult matchup against a Kansas City secondary allowing 25.9 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season, numberFire's models project Beasley to score 9.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,900.
Beasley's projection includes 4.6 receptions for 52.9 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021