Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley (knee) will play in Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Beasley's full practice on Friday a great sign after Buffalo's primary slot receiver was previously limited on Thursday with a knee injury. In a difficult matchup against a Kansas City secondary allowing 25.9 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season, numberFire's models project Beasley to score 9.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,900.
Beasley's projection includes 4.6 receptions for 52.9 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021