Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley (knee) will play in Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Beasley's full practice on Friday a great sign after Buffalo's primary slot receiver was previously limited on Thursday with a knee injury. In a difficult matchup against a Kansas City secondary allowing 25.9 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season, numberFire's models project Beasley to score 9.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,900.
Beasley's projection includes 4.6 receptions for 52.9 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021