Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) is questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship against the Buffalo Bills.
Edwards-Helaire is on track to return after Kansas City's rookie running back logged three limited practices. In his first potential playoff appearance, our models project CEH to score 10.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,400.
Edwards-Helaire's current projection includes 10.0 rushing attempts for 45.6 yards and 2.5 receptions for 18.8 yards.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021