Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) is questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship against the Buffalo Bills.
Edwards-Helaire is on track to return after Kansas City's rookie running back logged three limited practices. In his first potential playoff appearance, our models project CEH to score 10.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,400.
Edwards-Helaire's current projection includes 10.0 rushing attempts for 45.6 yards and 2.5 receptions for 18.8 yards.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021