Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes completed 29-of-38 passes for 325 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 38-24, AFC Championship win over the Buffalo Bills.
Mahomes and the Chiefs will look to repeat as champs against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium in two weeks. Mahomes is completing 73.5 percent of his passes with 4 touchdowns and no picks through two playoff games. He lit up the Bucs' secondary for a season-high 462 yards with 3 scores in Week 12.
Mahomes scored 20.2 FanDuel points in the AFC title game. The Buccaneers are allowing 19.1 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks this postseason.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021