Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Brown's recovery from his knee injury is heading in the right direction after the Buccaneers' wide receiver expressed "the arrow is pointing up as the week continues to unfold." Expect Scotty Miller to play more snaps in Super Bowl LV if Brown is inactive against a stingy Kansas City secondary allowing 25.9 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season.
Brown's current projection includes 3.9 receptions for 43.9 yards on 6.3 targets.
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021