Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Brown's recovery from his knee injury is heading in the right direction after the Buccaneers' wide receiver expressed "the arrow is pointing up as the week continues to unfold." Expect Scotty Miller to play more snaps in Super Bowl LV if Brown is inactive against a stingy Kansas City secondary allowing 25.9 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season.
Brown's current projection includes 3.9 receptions for 43.9 yards on 6.3 targets.
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Colts' Phillip Lindsay to 'work into the equation' if Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sits Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- Julio Jones 'nicked up' for Buccaneers in return October 3rd, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) will play Sunday's Week 4 game for Tampa Bay October 2nd, 2022
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) active for Buccaneers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Bucs' Julio Jones (knee) a game-time decision in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) a game-time decision for Bucs in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022