Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday afternoon.
Watkins has been on the sidelines since Week 16 due to a calf injury, but after the long layoff, it seems as though he's trending towards playing in the Super Bowl against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There will still be work that needs doing over the next few days to ensure the training staff that he's healthy enough to play. Keep an eye on Watkins' status as Sunday night approaches. Should the veteran return, he'd likely take some work away from Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle.
Our models currently project Watkins for 2.9 catches, 32.3 receivers, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.4 FanDuel points.
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021