Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice
Kansas City Chiefs running back Le'Veon Bell (knee) participated in a limited practice on Wednesday.
Bell's status for Super Bowl LV is trending positively after the veteran participated in a limited session on Wednesday. Expect Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Darrel Williams to handle the majority of Kansas City's backfield touches even if Bell is available against a tough Tampa Bay defense ranked fourth in fantasy points allowed to running backs per game this regular season.
Our models currently project Edwards-Helaire and Williams to score 9.1 and 8.6 FanDuel points respectively on Sunday.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp July 10th, 2021
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021