Buccaneers' Mike Evans (knee) practices in full on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans was a full participant in practice on Wednesday afternoon.
Evans was limited the prior week due to his knee injury, but it seems as though the team was just carefully managing his reps. Barring a setback in practice, the star receiver seems to be a full-go for the Super Bowl on Sunday night against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Our models currently project Evans for 4.5 catches, 61.8 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 11.0 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021