Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl
Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie safety Antoine Winfield Jr. said his ankle is "100 percent" ahead of the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Winfield is set to return for the Buccaneers after sitting out the NFC Championship Game. He will be tasked with preventing Tyreek Hill from getting behind Tampa Bay's secondary and also may be asked to occasionally keep Travis Kelce in check.
Winfield earned the second-best run defense grade and No. 10 pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus during the regular season. The Chiefs have earned the No. 1 offensive grade and the Buccaneers have earned the No. 4 defensive grade from PFF this postseason.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021