Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown was a full participant in practice on Thursday afternoon.
Brown was a limited participant in Wednesday's session due to a knee injury, but it seems as though he's been ramped to a full workload. Barring any setbacks over the next few days, that means Brown will be ready to play at full speed in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs. Brown's return would likely mean less playing time for Tyler Johnson.
Our models project Brown for 4.0 catches, 44.1 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021