Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown was a full participant in practice on Thursday afternoon.
Brown was a limited participant in Wednesday's session due to a knee injury, but it seems as though he's been ramped to a full workload. Barring any setbacks over the next few days, that means Brown will be ready to play at full speed in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs. Brown's return would likely mean less playing time for Tyler Johnson.
Our models project Brown for 4.0 catches, 44.1 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Jaguars' Zay Jones (ankle) questionable for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (foot) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 4 matchup versus Packers September 30th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow (concussion) remains out for Raiders in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) ruled out in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) game-time decision for Buccaneers in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 4's matchup versus Kansas City September 30th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring, rest) DNP on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring) back at practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Bucs' Julio Jones (knee) inactive in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Bucs' Breshad Perriman (knee) expected to play in Week 3 September 25th, 2022