Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) is questionable against the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl.
Brown has turned in consecutive full practices and is on track to suit up Sunday. He will join Mike Evans and Chris Godwin as Tom Brady's top receivers as the Buccaneers look to bring home their second Super Bowl title in franchise history. Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson will likely see limited playing time with Brown active.
numberFire's models project Brown for 6.3 targets and 8.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has a salary of $9,500 for the Super Bowl slate.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021