Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report
Kansas City Chiefs running back Le'Veon Bell (knee) is not listed on Super LV's final injury report.
After a full practice on Friday, Bell has been cleared to play in his second postseason game with the Chiefs.
In a tough matchup against a Buccaneers' defense allowing 17.4 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season, expect Bell to play a backup role behind Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Darrel Williams.
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021