Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown is playing Sunday in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Brown was ramped up to full practices during the week leading up to the game, and he'll be active as expected. He figures to slot in as a No. 3 wide receiver alongside Scotty Miller behind Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
Our models project Brown for 4.0 catches, 44.5 yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 8.8 FanDuel points.
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021