Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf) is officially active for Sunday's Super Bowl showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Watkins is officially active and good to go for the first time since Week 16. After several weeks off, Watkins could be limited in his first game back and our models expect him to see just 4.2 targets against the Buccaneers.
Watkins' Super Bowl projection includes 2.6 receptions, 29.3 yards, 0.27 touchdowns, and 5.8 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Sammy Watkins 'best receiver' at Ravens' camp June 21st, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021