Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate will suit up Sunday in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Brate is dealing with a back ailment, but he was able to practice without limitation during the week and is now ready to play in his first Big Game. Expect him to serve as a blocking option on the line and a potential red zone weapon in heavy formations.
Our models project Brate for 2.5 catches, 23.3 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 5.1 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021