Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito
According to Ian Rapoport, the Las Vegas Raiders will release offensive guard Richie Incognito for salary cap reasons.
Incognito will become a free agent after a 740-snap career with the Raiders. When healthy, the veteran left guard was a solid contributor specifically in pass protection, allowing one sack and eight pressures in 471 total pass snaps since 2019.
According to Pro Football Focus' offensive grading, Incognito recently finished as 2020's sixth ranked guard with a 81.4 rating in 74 snaps last season.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Raiders expected to feed Henry Ruggs 'a lot of targets' July 9th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake 'expects to play a more versatile role with Raiders' July 8th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021