Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito
According to Ian Rapoport, the Las Vegas Raiders will release offensive guard Richie Incognito for salary cap reasons.
Incognito will become a free agent after a 740-snap career with the Raiders. When healthy, the veteran left guard was a solid contributor specifically in pass protection, allowing one sack and eight pressures in 471 total pass snaps since 2019.
According to Pro Football Focus' offensive grading, Incognito recently finished as 2020's sixth ranked guard with a 81.4 rating in 74 snaps last season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020