Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson was assigned the franchise tag on Tuesday.
Robinson and the Bears have yet to make progress on a long-term deal despite talks beginning during the 2020 season. The former 2nd-round draft pick will be due $16.4 million if he plays this season in Chicago. With little clarity around who will be under center for the Bears in 2021, this situation could be far from over. For now, the July deadline for a long-term deal is the next date to watch for.
Robinson caught 102 of 151 targets for 1,250 yards and 6 touchdowns. He finished the season with the fourth-most receptions among wide receivers and the eighth-most yards.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021