Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have re-signed Rob Gronkowski to a 1-year, $10 million contract.
Gronk was willing to retire in New England, but a year in Tampa Bay appears to have given him new life. Fresh off yet another Super Bowl win with Tom Brady, Gronk will now return to Tampa Bay and try to run it back in 2021.
It had certainly seemed like we had seen the last of Gronk following the 2018 season, but Gronk's 2020 season in Tampa Bay certainly showed the future Hall of Famer still had some juice in the tank. Gronk finished 2020 with near-career-lows in most receiving categories, but was still critical for Brady in the playoffs, posting a 6-62-2 receiving line in the Super Bowl. He will likely remain a touchdown-or-bust tight end for fantasy leagues in 2021.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021