Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract
According to Adam Schefter, the Chicago Bears have reportedly signed quarterback Andy Dalton to a one-year deal.
Dalton's new contract reportedly includes an additional three million worth of bonus incentives. Per Pro Football Focus' offensive ratings, Dalton presents Chicago an overall upgrade at quarterback after the veteran finished 24th overall with a 69.6 mark while Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles rated 28th (66.5) and 33rd (63.5) respectively.
On 333 total attempts last season, Dalton produced 216 completions for 2,169 yards and 14 touchdowns with a 7.5 Average Depth of Target.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020