Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract
According to Adam Schefter, the Chicago Bears have reportedly signed quarterback Andy Dalton to a one-year deal.
Dalton's new contract reportedly includes an additional three million worth of bonus incentives. Per Pro Football Focus' offensive ratings, Dalton presents Chicago an overall upgrade at quarterback after the veteran finished 24th overall with a 69.6 mark while Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles rated 28th (66.5) and 33rd (63.5) respectively.
On 333 total attempts last season, Dalton produced 216 completions for 2,169 yards and 14 touchdowns with a 7.5 Average Depth of Target.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021