Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal
According to Adam Schefter, the Jacksonville Jaguars have reportedly signed wide receiver Marvin Jones to a two-year contract.
Jones will head to Jacksonville after the 31-year old receiver played 69 games with the Detroit Lions. Expect the veteran wideout to play a downfield perimeter role after Jones averaged 1.58 yards per route run and 12.9 yards per reception on 114 total targets last season.
On 76 total receptions during the 2020 season, Jones produced 978 yards, nine touchdowns, and Pro Football Focus' 47th Offensive Rating at 73.6.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021