Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal
According to Adam Schefter, the Jacksonville Jaguars have reportedly signed wide receiver Marvin Jones to a two-year contract.
Jones will head to Jacksonville after the 31-year old receiver played 69 games with the Detroit Lions. Expect the veteran wideout to play a downfield perimeter role after Jones averaged 1.58 yards per route run and 12.9 yards per reception on 114 total targets last season.
On 76 total receptions during the 2020 season, Jones produced 978 yards, nine touchdowns, and Pro Football Focus' 47th Offensive Rating at 73.6.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence poised and comfortable in preseason debut August 15th, 2021