Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay
The Houston Texans have reportedly signed running back Phillip Lindsay to a one-year contract.
Lindsay will join the Texans after the 26-year old running back played 42 games with the Broncos. Per Pro Football Focus' Offensive Ratings, Lindsay presents an overall upgrade to Houston's running back group with 2020's 37th overall mark at 69.8 compared to David Johnson's 55th rating at 62.8.
Expect Lindsay to play a similar part-time role mostly as a rusher with David Johnson expected to see passing down work. On 118 total carries, Lindsay produced 502 yards, 15 forced miss tackles, and 13 explosive runs.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020