Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract
According to Josina Anderson, the New York Giants have reportedly signed wide receiver Kenny Golladay to a four-year deal.
Golladay will reportedly join the Giants after his recent visit to New York. Utilizing Pro Football Focus' offensive ratings, the 27-year old immediately upgrades New York's receiving group as their highest ranked wideout in 2020 with a 81.6 mark.
Expect Golladay to play a primary downfield role after the former third round pick averaged 2.4 yards per route run and 14.7 yards per target on 150 pass snaps last season.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Drew Lock to take first reps for Broncos July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) has chance to be ready for Giants' opener July 27th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley remains without timetable for return to field July 10th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting on Friday July 9th, 2021