Eagles sign Nigel Bradham
The Philadelphia Eagles signed linebacker Nigel Bradham, formerly of the Buffalo Bills, to a two-year contract.
He'll be reunited with former Bills' defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz. Bradham will replace Kiko Alonso, who was traded to the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday. He should benefit from a change of scenery.
The Eagles had a solid pass defense in 2015, finishing at 13th in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per play. They will look to greatly improve against the rush, however, after finishing 29th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play. In 2014, with Schwartz, Bradham topped 100 tackles with 2.5 sacks and 7 passes defended.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Will Parks reportedly signs one-year contract with Philadelphia March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly sign linebacker Jatavius Brown to one-year deal March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020