Jets "love the progress" Zach Wilson has made
New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh said he "love(s) the progress" rookie quarterback Zach Wilson has made so far in OTAs.
Wilson, the second overall pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, will face a huge leap in the level of his competition as he transitions from BYU to the NFL. However, Saleh also noted that Wilson's "mindset will not let him fail." Early practice reports have noted that Wilson's arm strength has already translated to the practice field as he adapts to NFL-level competition.
Wilson's final season of collegiate play was a statistical marvel, with the junior completing 73.5 of his passes for 3,692 yards, 33 touchdowns, and just 3 interceptions, while adding 254 yards and another 10 scores on the ground. numberFire currently projects Wilson to finish as the QB24 in the 2021 fantasy season, scoring 283 fantasy points over the course of the season.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021