Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp
New York Giants tight end Kyle Rudolph is preparing to be ready for the start of 2021 training camp.
Rudolph was mostly sidelined during the minicamp sessions that have taken place this week after he underwent foot surgery this offseason. However, despite the procedure, it seems as though he'll be a full-go when the team meets back up later next month to prepare for the upcoming season. Rudolph figures to be the TE2 on the roster behind Evan Engram, and it'll be up to Jason Garrett to decide how often he runs two-tight end sets.
Our models currently project Rudolph for 11.96 catches on 17.23 targets for 111.05 yards and 0.89 touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021