Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp
New York Giants tight end Kyle Rudolph is preparing to be ready for the start of 2021 training camp.
Rudolph was mostly sidelined during the minicamp sessions that have taken place this week after he underwent foot surgery this offseason. However, despite the procedure, it seems as though he'll be a full-go when the team meets back up later next month to prepare for the upcoming season. Rudolph figures to be the TE2 on the roster behind Evan Engram, and it'll be up to Jason Garrett to decide how often he runs two-tight end sets.
Our models currently project Rudolph for 11.96 catches on 17.23 targets for 111.05 yards and 0.89 touchdowns.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020