Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley underwent minor foot surgery earlier this month, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Ridley battled foot and ankle injuries for multiple weeks during the 2020-21 season and has now addressed those with a minor offseason surgery. According to Ian Rapoport, Ridley "should be fine" for the starting of training camp. Following the trade of Julio Jones to the Tennessee Titans, Ridley is expected to operate as Atlanta's unquestioned top option in the passing game as he enters his fourth season.
numberFire's models project Ridley for 105.2 receptions on 163.4 targets for 1490.7 yards and 8.7 touchdowns this season. He is the WR5 in our preseason projections.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Calvin Ridley has had "no setbacks" after offseason surgery August 2nd, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts could fill in as Falcons' No. 2 target June 7th, 2021
- Titans acquire Julio Jones from Falcons for multiple picks June 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020