Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp
Washington Football Team wide receiver Curtis Samuel (groin) is not participating in minicamp, according to head coach Ron Rivera.
Samuel is reportedly dealing with a groin injury and is sitting out of minicamp as he recovers. The missed minicamp practices come after he felt a "twinge" in his groin last week, but was still able to do some work on the side. This is a situation to monitor until Samuel is fully cleared and back to full speed, ideally by training camp.
numberFire's models project Samuel for 67.6 receptions on 105.43 targets for 852.4 yards and 4.95 touchdowns this season. He is the WR46 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- J.D. McKissic bulking up for more work in Washington backfield July 19th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021