Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp
Washington Football Team wide receiver Curtis Samuel (groin) is not participating in minicamp, according to head coach Ron Rivera.
Samuel is reportedly dealing with a groin injury and is sitting out of minicamp as he recovers. The missed minicamp practices come after he felt a "twinge" in his groin last week, but was still able to do some work on the side. This is a situation to monitor until Samuel is fully cleared and back to full speed, ideally by training camp.
numberFire's models project Samuel for 67.6 receptions on 105.43 targets for 852.4 yards and 4.95 touchdowns this season. He is the WR46 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- Colts' Phillip Lindsay to 'work into the equation' if Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sits Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson scores again in Week 2 loss to Lions September 20th, 2022
- Keim: Washington's Logan Thomas (knee) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 September 10th, 2022
- Logan Thomas (knee) questionable for Washington's Week 1 game versus Jaguars September 9th, 2022
- Logan Thomas (knee) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice September 7th, 2022
- Brian Robinson placed on Commanders' reserve/non-football injury list September 1st, 2022