Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract
The New York Jets and wide receiver Jamison Crowder have agreed to a renegotiated contract for the 2021 season.
Crowder has agreed to take less money to remain with the Jets for another season. He led the team with 89 targets last year, but Crowder is expected to see a reduced role after the Jets spent a second-round pick on slot receiver Elijah Moore and added Corey Davis and Keelan Cole in free agency. There was some hope that Crowder would be traded to free up looks for Moore and others, but the reworked deal likely indicates that the veteran will stick around for at least the beginning of the Zach Wilson era.
numberFire's models expect Crowder to be fourth on the Jets in targets (87.0) behind Davis (112.9), Denzel Mims (107.3), and Moore (92.4). He is currently the WR66 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- Colts' Phillip Lindsay to 'work into the equation' if Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sits Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) doubtful to return for Bills in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Bills' Dawson Knox (foot) active for Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Bills' Gabe Davis (ankle) active for Week 4 showdown with Ravens October 2nd, 2022
- Bills' Dawson Knox (foot) expected to play in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Gabe Davis (ankle) expected to suit up in Bills' Week 4 game October 2nd, 2022