Travis Fulgham expected to open Eagles' camp in three-wide sets
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Travis Fulgham is expected to open training camp in three-wide sets, per Mike Kaye of NJ.com.
Kaye believes Fulgham and Devonta Smith will play outside and Jalen Reagor will move to the slot. Fulgham will likely compete with Greg Ward, John Hightower, and J.J. Arcega-Whiteside for the third spot in the Eagles' three-wide sets. He impressed with 435 yards and 4 touchdowns over his first five games last season while the Eagles were banged up, but Fulgham then fizzled out over the second half of the season.
Fulgham is the WR103 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 47.6 targets, 26.8 receptions, 374.2 yards, and 2.1 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021