Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins is "markedly more explosive" this summer, per offensive coordinator Brian Callahan.
Higgins finished second on the Bengals in targets (108) just behind Tyler Boyd (110) last season but he led the team in receiving yards (908) and touchdowns (6). First-rounder Ja'Marr Chase will fill the void left by A.J. Green, but Higgins is ripe for a second-year leap if Joe Burrow is under center.
Higgins is the WR22 in numberFire's preseason rankings and our models project him to lead the team in targets (134.8) by a small margin ahead of Chase (127.4) and Boyd (126.3). He is expected to finish the year with 86.1 catches for 1,143.1 yards, and 6.7 touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021