Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason
New Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford has been "better than advertised" according to head coach Sean McVay.
While the full quote given isn't quite safe-for-work, it's clear that the Rams and McVay are excited about life post-Jared Goff. And while Stafford may not have a true alpha receiver like Calvin Johnson to throw to in Los Angeles, he will be playing alongside arguably the strongest receiver group of his career and in a more quarterback-friendly offense than he ever experienced in Detroit.
Our models currently project Stafford to finish the 2021 season with 295 fantasy points, good for the QB13 spot in fantasy football. We have him slated for 401 completions on 605 attempts (66.3%) with 31 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021