Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa threw five interceptions during a minicamp practice last week.
However, despite the bad press that surrounded the performance, head coach Brian Flores clarified that the practice was meant to be one where the quarterbacks could take a lot of chances down the field. It's unclear how much these types of practices will translate to the gameplan during the regular season, but it's nice to see Tagovailoa - who struggled to produce explosive plays in his rookie year - work on stretching the field.
Our models currently project Tagovailoa to complete 388.89 of his 596.68 attempts (65.18 percent) for 3,997.25 yards with 29.83 touchdowns and 15.09 interceptions. They also project him for 216.87 rushing yards on 50.35 carries with 2.67 touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Calvin Ridley has had "no setbacks" after offseason surgery August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "letting it rip" this offseason August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins lift DeVante Parker off of PUP list August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021