Emmanuel Sanders 'most underrated piece' to Bills offense
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders could have a "huge role" in the Bills offense, writes Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic.
Buscaglia believes that Sanders is "the most underrated piece to the Bills offense" for this upcoming season. He also expects Sanders, rather than Gabriel Davis, to take John Brown's place in the offense. "Some expect Davis to step into John Brown’s role from last season, but all of the Bills’ actions in the offseason were not of a team confident that Davis was ready to step into an enormous role," Buscaglia said. "[Josh] Allen often looked for Sanders during spring workouts, trying to establish a rapport with him through meaningful reps." Sanders is currently being drafted at the bottom of the 14th round in Half-PPR leagues, per Fantasy Football Calculator, and he could potentially provide tremendous value as the team's second wide receiver behind Stefon Diggs.
Sanders is the WR61 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him to out-target Davis 83.7-81.8 while catching 55.3 passes for 693.9 yards and 4.3 touchdowns.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021