Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is fully healthy ahead of the team's training camp later this month.
"The toe's feeling great," Mahomes told NFL Network. "I've been running, cutting, jumping, throwing. Doing it all. I'm just excited to get back in training camp and have another chance to make a run at it." Mahomes was bothered by the toe ailment during the Super Bowl run this past season, and then he underwent offseason surgery. It seems as though the best player in football is 100 percent ahead of training camp.
Our models currently project Mahomes for 430.56-of-648.35 passing for 5,212.72 yards with 39.33 touchdowns and 9.28 interceptions.
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Panthers' keep Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) off of injured reserve September 27th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021