Buffalo's Zack Moss (ankle) expected to be ready for training camp
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss (ankle) is expected to participate in training camp after off-season ankle surgery.
According to head coach Sean McDermott, Moss has "done a phenomenal job rehabbing" and remains on track for training camp. Expect the 23-year old to play a similar committee role with Devin Singletary after Moss accounted for 576 scrimmage yards and 5 touchdowns on 126 total touches.
For the 2021 season, numberFire's models currently expect Moss to produce 854.0 scrimmage yards and 7.7 touchdowns on 185 total touches and a potential floor-ceiling range from 107.1 to 155.4 standard fantasy points.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021