Kempski: Philadelphia's Jalen Reagor 'highly likely to start once again in 2021'
According to Jimmy Kempski, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor "is highly likely to start once again in 2021, playing a combination of the Z, and in the slot."
After logging a 20.8% slot snap rate during his rookie season, Philadelphia's former first round pick is expected to see more time inside in addition to an outside role at the Z. Expect Reagor and Devonta Smith to see more the most volume and playing time among Philadelphia's young pass catching group as their top two receivers on the depth chart.
numberFire's models currently project Reagor to haul in 56.0 receptions for 804.2 yards and 4.0 touchdowns on 96.3 targets.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021