Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list
New York Giants tight end Kyle Rudolph was placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list to begin training camp.
This comes after initial reports stated Rudolph was expected to be ready to start camp. It's unclear if a setback occurred, or if the Giants are simply taking a more cautious approach with the veteran tight end. Should Rudolph be forced to miss time, Kaden Smith could see a more prominent role behind starter Evan Engram.
Our models project Rudolph for 12.01 catches on 17.23 targets for 109.86 yards and 0.89 touchdowns.
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Panthers' keep Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) off of injured reserve September 27th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021