Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper has opened training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform list.
This was reported as a possibility earlier in the offseason, so it's not all that surprising. What would be a shock is if the veteran receiver stayed on the PUP list for more than a few weeks. Keep an eye on his status as training camp progresses. Should Cooper miss the start of the regular season or be limited in any way, CeeDee Lamb and Michael Gallup would see a rise in fantasy value.
Our models currently project Cooper for 98.14 catches on 144.03 targets for 1,344.20 yards and 7.29 touchdowns.
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021