Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (knee) is expected to avoid the PUP/NFI list to begin training camp, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Burrow is not expected to be placed on the list at any time before or during training camp and is reportedly healthy following an ACL injury that ended his rookie season. Barring an unexpected setback, Burrow appears to be on schedule to be ready to go for Week 1 of his sophomore season when Cincinnati takes on the Minnesota Vikings.
numberFire's models project Burrow for 4,556 passing yards, 27.2 touchdowns, and 9.2 interceptions this season. He is the QB13 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021