Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard (Achilles) is not participating in practices at training camp, according to the Tampa Bay Time's Rick Stroud.
Howard is still recovering from an Achilles injury that ended his 2020 season. He is at camp, but not yet able to participate in practice. With the start of the season still more than six weeks away, Howard still has plenty of time to rejoin the team and be ready for their Week 1 showdown with the Dallas Cowboys on September 9th.
Howard is the TE48 in numberFire's preseason fantasy projections.
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk bounces back in Week 3 September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021