Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears
Former Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller has been traded to the Houston Texans.
Miller, who is entering the final year of his rookie contract, has been traded from the Bears to the Texans in exchange for a late-round pick swap. His departure vacates 76 targets in Chicago and could signal a larger role for sophomore wide receiver Darnell Mooney and/or sophomore tight end Cole Kmet. Miller will join a Texans' wide receiver depth chart that includes Brandin Cooks and Randall Cobb.
The former 51st overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft played three full seasons in Chicago, catching 134 of 215 targets for 1,564 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021